We have a comprehensive range of treatments and procedures available at the B&W Equine Hospital.
For information on the full list of services we offer please visit Our Services page.
B&W Equine Vets hospital is one of Europe's most advanced diagnostic and surgical centres.
The equine hospital has stabling for 30 horses with self-contained isolation facilities, neonatal and adult intensive care suites, separate orthopaedic and soft tissue theatres and a standing surgical suite for laparoscopy and advanced dental surgery.
Our diagnostic facilities include:
- High powered computed radiography
- Computed tomography (CT) scanner
- Hallmarq standing MRI scanner
- Scintigraphy (bone scan) unit
- Digital ultrasound scanners
- Video endoscopes
- Exercise ECG
Our lameness and poor performance facilities include:
- Firm trot up strips
- Both soft and hard lunging surfaces
- A full sized Martin Collins Activ-track®
We also have a full on-site clinical laboratory led by one of our internal medicine specialists. Cases are seen on both an inpatient and outpatient basis and there is a large reception area where you can sit and have coffee whilst your horse is being treated.